Jotasync is used to synchronize folders, files and make backups. Jotasync is a rsync GUI written in Java, so it runs on GNU/Linux, OS X, Solaris and Windows. With its integraded scheduler, jobs can be run at any time.
- Jotasync is free software licensed under the Apache Licence, Version 2.0.
- One file – two roles; server and client.
- Server can run on a remote machine.
- Multiple clients can connect to a server simultaneously.
- Command line and GUI.
- Built in scheduler.
- Themeable – use built in look and feels or use external.